- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Dwight Jones Items
Democrat Terry McAuliffe brazenly inserted himself into the sensitive debate over Virginia's heritage, condemning the flying of a Confederate flag and renewing a cultural debate that has ensnared governors of both parties for decades.
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
While Redskins fans living near Redskins Park in Ashburn, where the team has held its training camp for several years, are dismayed that the team has moved further south, the team has heard from plenty of people further south in Norfolk and North Carolina delighted to now live closer to the site.