- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Dwight Lowery
The Atlanta Falcons have added two potential starters to their secondary by signing safety Dwight Lowery and cornerback Josh Wilson.
Rex Ryan needed to set something straight about Peyton Manning.
Dwight Lowery figures the New York Jets might be waiting a while for Darrelle Revis to show up.
"He called out everybody and what they were doing on that defense," Lowery said. "It's a chess match with him."
"It's like he has a photographic memory," safety Dwight Lowery said. "You have to be able to switch things up and show him different things because if you come out and show him the same thing over and over again, he's going to pick you apart."