- North Korea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong-un
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Dwight Schrute Items
On the debut episode of "Smart Girls at the Party," Amy Poehler sits in a dark studio and solemnly introduces her first guest as a "singer, actor, dancer, musician, feminist, entrepreneur and skateboarder."
Talk about office politics. NBC is searching for a new show-runner to replace Paul Lieberstein on its top-rated comedy "The Office."
With Steve Carell leaving, "The Office" needs a new boss. The List looks at possible candidates.
'Hesher" is a primal, earthy piece of American mythology, shot through with oil smoke, tattoo ink and speed metal.