- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Dwyane Wade
For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
Bradley Beal admitted to not feeling well but insists he'll play because of the importance ofthe game vs. Miami and his rivalry with Dwyane Wade.
Bradley Beal admitted to not feeling well at Monday's shootaround but expects to play and hopes Dwyane Wade is on the court for Miami.
Dwyane Wade is coming off a hamstring strain but should be on the court Monday in a must-win for Miami if it wants to be the East's top seed for the playoffs.
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was in the starting lineup Saturday night after missing nine games with a sore left hamstring.
Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
Dwyane Wade has been ruled out of Miami's Eastern Conference showdown Friday night against the Indiana Pacers.
Miami guard Dwyane Wade will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, but coach Erik Spoelstra indicated the Heat's second-leading scorer is close to returning.
James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
Heat star Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game with a sore left hamstring.
Miami star Dwyane Wade missed the Heat's game against the Detroit Pistons on Friday night.
LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
Erik Spoelstra got one All-Star guard back Wednesday night when Dwyane Wade was active for the Miami Heat's game at Indiana.
"That team competes very hard," Wade said.