- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
Latest Dylan Items
"The Dylanologists" (Simon & Schuster), by David Kinney
"We Bought a Zoo" is one of those movies that matches (or clashes with) with certain personality types. Animal lovers, inspiration seekers and people who are drawn to stories of renewal will warm to its charms. Cynics, cranks and cusses need not apply.
It seems like bad marketing for a movie with such a generic premise to pitch itself as a new take on a played-out genre.