- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Items
Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was named as a participant in an earlier triple homicide by a man who was subsequently shot to death while being questioned by authorities, according to a filing made by federal prosecutors in the case against his brother, surviving bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
"These guys were able to throw a city on its backs — follow us, we're going to help out any way possible," outfielder Jonny Gomes said. "I'm just so fortunate that I'm in a position where I have a profession that I can do that to people. But, at the same time, you've got to remember the four people that aren't able to come to a game again and their families and their legends they left behind."
Walking back to his Fenway Park office after the traditional Patriots Day morning Red Sox game, Charles Steinberg saw the reports on TV that there had been explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line.
Boston bombing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev destroyed key evidence in the wake of the April 15 terrorist attack at the marathon finish line, and then tried to fabricate more bombs after the initial detonations, a memo from the Department of Justice said.
Attorneys for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev appealed to a judge on Monday to grant them more time to mount a defense against the death penalty.
Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty Friday to charges they hindered the investigation into the deadly attack.
The FBI has been busy lately. The same civilian special unit that captured Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in April also rescued 16-year-old Hannah Anderson from her California abductor in August — and also rescued 5-year-old Ethan from his Alabama school bus kidnapping and subsequent bunker ordeal in May.
A Missouri-based publishing company is defending its newly released coloring book that aims to teach children about domestic terrorism, saying it's important for youngsters to understand the dangers in today's world.
Newly released court documents describe the extent of injuries to the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, including multiple gunshot wounds to his face and a skull fracture.