- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
Latest Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Items
Federal prosecutors Thursday announced they will seek the death penalty against 20-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the Boston Marathon bombing, accusing him of betraying his adopted country by ruthlessly carrying out a terrorist attack calculated to cause maximum carnage.
Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will go on trial in June on charges they hindered the investigation into the attack, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.
A judge has granted a request from lawyers for Boston Marathon suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) for a later deadline for the defense to decide whether to ask to move the trial out of Boston.
Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was named as a participant in an earlier triple homicide by a man who was subsequently shot to death while being questioned by authorities, according to a filing made by federal prosecutors in the case against his brother, surviving bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
The surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect, who faces a potential death penalty, is fighting to get access to investigative records that implicate his dead older brother in a triple slaying in 2011.
Boston bombing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev destroyed key evidence in the wake of the April 15 terrorist attack at the marathon finish line, and then tried to fabricate more bombs after the initial detonations, a memo from the Department of Justice said.
Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty Friday to charges they hindered the investigation into the deadly attack.
Newly released court documents describe the extent of injuries to the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, including multiple gunshot wounds to his face and a skull fracture.
Two college friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were indicted on Thursday in Boston on conspiracy to obstruct justice and for allegedly obstructing justice to slow the terrorist investigation.