- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Eagle Scout Zach Wahls
"We applaud these leaders for taking a stand on behalf of all of the amazing young men who have been denied the opportunity to be a part of the Boy Scouts of America," said Mr. Wahls, who founded Scouts for Equality to persuade the BSA to drop its ban against "open or avowed homosexuals" in its ranks.
The decision Wednesday "is an abdication of responsibility," said Eagle Scout Zach Wahls, founder of Scouts for Equality.