- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Earl Albert Moore
Authorities have charged a member of the U.S. military who was arrested after trying to go through a security checkpoint at a Texas airport with explosives in military-grade wrapping, the FBI said Sunday.
A federal judge in San Francisco has scheduled a hearing on whether a ruling that struck down California's same-sex marriage ban should be thrown out because its author is in a same-sex relationship.
A man suspected of leaving a pipe bomb and two propane tanks at a Denver-area shopping mall was arrested Tuesday after being spotted drinking coffee at a supermarket about 30 miles away, authorities said.
The FBI on Sunday released a suspect's name in an attempted bombing at a Colorado mall, saying they were launching a nationwide search for the man thought to have carried out the botched plan on the anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings.