- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Earl Bennett
The Browns are acting as if Josh Gordon is already gone.
The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint.
Chicago Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett has drawn a $5,000 fine from the NFL for wearing bright orange shoes in Monday night's 30-24 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Chicago Bears receiver Earl Bennett is apparently OK after an early morning accident Monday that damaged his car.
"My whole time in college I never really had an injury that held me out this long," said Bennett, who made 54 catches for 717 yards last year. "It's been very tough, but I've just got to stay mentally tough."
In messages posted on his Twitter account, Bennett said he's fine but the car _ which he calls "Ole Skool" _ is not.