- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Earl Bradley
A Sussex County house once owned by a former pediatrician convicted of raping scores of patients is being donated to a nearby church.
A former pediatrician convicted of raping scores of patients has filed a new appeal accusing public defenders of providing "ineffective" counsel.
The weekday Christian radio show hosted by failed apocalypse predictor Harold Camping, who suffered a stroke earlier this month, is being taken off the air.