- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Earl Bradley Items
A Sussex County house once owned by a former pediatrician convicted of raping scores of patients is being donated to a nearby church.
A former pediatrician convicted of raping scores of patients has filed a new appeal accusing public defenders of providing "ineffective" counsel.
Authorities launched a homicide investigation Monday into the house explosion that killed a young couple and left numerous homes uninhabitable in an Indianapolis neighborhood.
A Delaware physician accused of waterboarding his 11-year-old stepdaughter says he is being persecuted by authorities because of a 2009 doctor abuse scandal in the state.
The nation's largest pediatricians' group has issued its first policy on protecting children from sexual abuse by doctors, citing a recent Delaware case and urging medical facilities to screen employees for previous abuse.
The weekday Christian radio show hosted by failed apocalypse predictor Harold Camping, who suffered a stroke earlier this month, is being taken off the air.
Arizona's prison director says a privately operated prison where three inmates escaped last month, setting off a massive search, had poor operational practices that led to the unstaffing of a perimeter post.
Three months after he was sidelined by a mild stroke, Beau Biden is back to jogging three to four times a week and campaigning hard for re-election as Delaware's attorney general, even though he has no Republican opponent.
Parole is getting a lot easier for some convicted felons in California.