- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Earl Cook Items
The D.C. area's increasingly high-end neighborhoods do not provide a haven from gang violence, police department officials say.
Relatives, friends, and a few hundred unofficial family members turned out in Old Town Alexandria on Sunday to support a police officer critically injured in the line of duty.
Prince George's County police said they are looking for additional suspects believed to be involved in the death of an Alexandria activist whose body was dumped in a Fort Washington well.
An Alexandria community activist was shot before his body was dropped in the Fort Washington well where it was recovered this weekend, police said Monday.