- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Earl F. Gohl
ARC Federal Co-Chair Earl F. Gohl said the agency was "pleased to be awarding the very first Promise Zone grant, a $250,000 two-year allocation, to support the work of the Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation as it takes on the leadership role for the Southeastern Kentucky Promise Zone initiative."
Then, Mr. Gohl says, there is Altoona, Pa., where President Lincoln convened the states' governors and consulted on the Emancipation Proclamation.