- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Earl F. Gohl
Appalachian Regional Commission federal co-chairman Earl F. Gohl praised Berea for winning the grant and said the project will help develop Berea's local food system while providing a gathering place for the community.
ARC Federal Co-Chair Earl F. Gohl said the agency was "pleased to be awarding the very first Promise Zone grant, a $250,000 two-year allocation, to support the work of the Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation as it takes on the leadership role for the Southeastern Kentucky Promise Zone initiative."