- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Earl H Murphy Jr.
"There are many ways the bed bugs could have arrived in the Vital Records area," Mr. Murphy wrote.
By Wednesday, Earl H Murphy Jr., labor relations advisor at DOH confirmed "the possible bed bug problem located in our Vital Records Office has been brought to my attention," according to a widely distributed and "high priority" email obtained by The Times.