- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Earl H Murphy Jr.
By Wednesday, Earl H Murphy Jr., labor relations advisor at DOH confirmed "the possible bed bug problem located in our Vital Records Office has been brought to my attention," according to a widely distributed and "high priority" email obtained by The Times.
"There are many ways the bed bugs could have arrived in the Vital Records area," Mr. Murphy wrote.