- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Earl H Murphy Jr.
By Wednesday, Earl H Murphy Jr., labor relations advisor at DOH confirmed "the possible bed bug problem located in our Vital Records Office has been brought to my attention," according to a widely distributed and "high priority" email obtained by The Times.
"There are many ways the bed bugs could have arrived in the Vital Records area," Mr. Murphy wrote.