- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Earl Ray Tomblin
Latest Earl Ray Tomblin Items
Robby Queen will serve as the director of intergovernmental affairs for West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin.
Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin says he would veto an abortion ban again if state lawmakers reconsidered it.
Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin is announcing $1.3 million in grants for community-based substance abuse treatment and recovery service across West Virginia.
Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has filled a vacancy left by a Mingo County judge's conviction in a federal corruption investigation.
West Virginia lawmakers capped a three-day special session Wednesday with a deal to restore more than $1 million for social services programs.
Federal officials have denied Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's appeal seeking a major disaster declaration for a January chemical spill that contaminated the water supply in nine counties.
After last week's primary contest, two Democrats are locked in a tie to advance to a November election for the state House of Delegates.
Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has called the Legislature back into session to deal with funding and other measures.
West Virginia and U.S. flags at state facilities are at half-staff in honor of Peace Officers Memorial Day.