- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Earle Bruce
All that separates Ohio State from a season for the ages is a contest so big that everyone simply calls it "The Game."
Urban Meyer won't tolerate anybody on his first Ohio State team who won't compete.
Urban Meyer is returning to coaching _ and to his roots.
New Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says he would not have returned to coaching this year for any other job.
Urban Meyer is back on familiar turf, fit and rarin' to go as Ohio State's new football coach.
If Ohio State did not come calling, Urban Meyer says he was planning to stay away from coaching for at least another year.
Being a favorite doesn't mean much whenever Ohio State and Michigan meet.
Tom Bradley's eyes welled up when he was asked about his former boss.
Bo Pelini, the coach at Nebraska, is no different than Bo Pelini, the player at Ohio State.
No sooner had the ink dried on Jim Tressel's resignation than speculation had already started about a successor as Ohio State's coach.
Spanish soccer giants Barcelona and Real Madrid have played each other 213 times in the last 109 years, including five this season and four in the past 18 days.
Line: Ohio State by 28 1/2.
"Those are the things I remember," Bruce said softly.
On the day that Meyer was hired last November, former Ohio State coach Earle Bruce said of the kid he brought on staff in the 1980s, "(Meyer) works everybody hard, coaches and players, hard.