- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Earle Bruce
Urban Meyer is returning to coaching _ and to his roots.
New Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says he would not have returned to coaching this year for any other job.
Tom Bradley's eyes welled up when he was asked about his former boss.
Bo Pelini, the coach at Nebraska, is no different than Bo Pelini, the player at Ohio State.
"Those are the things I remember," Bruce said softly.
On the day that Meyer was hired last November, former Ohio State coach Earle Bruce said of the kid he brought on staff in the 1980s, "(Meyer) works everybody hard, coaches and players, hard.