- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Earlier Monday Umanets
Earlier Monday Umanets told Britain's Press Association news agency that he wanted to draw people's attention to his movement, which he described as "an element of contemporary visual culture."
"The main difference between Yellowism and art is that in art you have got freedom of interpretation. In Yellowism you don't have freedom of interpretation, everything is about Yellowism, that's it," he said.