- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Earlier Monday
Prince Harry on Monday made his first public appearance since nude photos of him made international headlines.
He said he didn't want to force the government to fight with "one hand behind their back."
"All of you — children, families, nurses, doctors, carers, volunteers — are, quite frankly, too remarkable for me adequately to describe with mere words," he said, "but never one to be shy in coming forward, I'll give it a go."