- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Earlier Monday
Prince Harry on Monday made his first public appearance since nude photos of him made international headlines.
He said he didn't want to force the government to fight with "one hand behind their back."
"All of you — children, families, nurses, doctors, carers, volunteers — are, quite frankly, too remarkable for me adequately to describe with mere words," he said, "but never one to be shy in coming forward, I'll give it a go."