- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Earline Budd
A transgender woman died from injuries she suffered when she was stabbed in the head at a bus stop in Northeast, officials said Friday.
Transgender activist Earline Budd, who is among those working with police, said the woman was approached by a man at the bus stop and the two got into an argument.
A witness to the assault tackled the man, but after seeing how severely the woman was hurt got off the attacker to help her, Ms. Budd said.