- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Earline Budd
A transgender woman died from injuries she suffered when she was stabbed in the head at a bus stop in Northeast, officials said Friday.
A witness to the assault tackled the man, but after seeing how severely the woman was hurt got off the attacker to help her, Ms. Budd said.
Transgender activist Earline Budd, who is among those working with police, said the woman was approached by a man at the bus stop and the two got into an argument.