- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Earth Defense Force
Earth Defense Force (also called Super Earth Defense Force E.D.F. in-game and Super E.D.F. in Japan) is a horizontal shooter game developed and published by Jaleco for the SNES. Originally an arcade game, it featured a two player cooperative gaming mode which was later removed during its port to the SNES. In its SNES incarnation, graphical adjustments were made to some of the game's levels, and new selectable weapons were added. It was released on the Wii Virtual Console in the PAL region on October 29, 2010 and in Japan on January 11, 2011. - Source: Wikipedia
Owners of Sony’s greatest mobile-gaming machine visit the future and find themselves in an outrageous battle to save their planet from an alien attack.
This third-person shooter takes a player on a desperate adventure to stop an invasion in the city of New Detroit by insectoid and extraterrestrial forces.