- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - East Carolina University
East Carolina University is a public, coeducational, engaged doctoral/research university located in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. Named East Carolina University by statute and commonly known as ECU or East Carolina, the university is the largest institution of higher learning in eastern North Carolina and the third-largest university in North Carolina (second-largest according to US News and World Report which uses Undergraduate Admission as its determinant). With a Fall 2010 enrollment of 27,816 students, it is the fastest-growing campus in the University of North Carolina system for six consecutive years. - Source: Wikipedia
Seeking to quell a mounting controversy, East Carolina University officials announced Tuesday that there would be no limits on religious references at its graduation ceremonies after a chemistry professor told his students that they were not allowed to thank God for earning their diplomas.
A dental service learning center where people will get dental care and East Carolina University students will get their clinical education is opening in Lillington.
The School of Dental Medicine at East Carolina University has taken the next step in its service mission by opening its pediatric dental clinic at Ledyard Ross Hall.