- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - East Carolina University
East Carolina University is a public, coeducational, engaged doctoral/research university located in Greenville, North Carolina, United States. Named East Carolina University by statute and commonly known as ECU or East Carolina, the university is the largest institution of higher learning in eastern North Carolina and the third-largest university in North Carolina (second-largest according to US News and World Report which uses Undergraduate Admission as its determinant). With a Fall 2010 enrollment of 27,816 students, it is the fastest-growing campus in the University of North Carolina system for six consecutive years. - Source: Wikipedia
A dental service learning center where people will get dental care and East Carolina University students will get their clinical education is opening in Lillington.
The School of Dental Medicine at East Carolina University has taken the next step in its service mission by opening its pediatric dental clinic at Ledyard Ross Hall.