- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - East Division
Joshua Freelove scored a career-high 21 points and Javon McCrea and Jarod Oldham added 20 apiece as Buffalo held off Akron 96-90 on Wednesday.
Javon McCrea pumped in 25 points and grabbed a career-high 20 rebounds as Buffalo posted a 79-70 win over Central Michigan Saturday night.
Wanted to spread some holiday cheer, keep you Washington Redskins fans in the proper spirit between now and Sunday's kickoff.
Morgan Burke wants Purdue back in the Rose Bowl, and he's willing to put his money on Darrell Hazell to get there.
Thanks, Notre Dame.
OK, all you SEC haters.
A burgeoning rivalry hits a peak in the SEC, a new rivalry begins to emerge in the Big Ten and Notre Dame and Miami bring an old rivalry to a new setting.
No. 1 Alabama (1-0) vs. Western Kentucky (1-0), 3:30 p.m. (SEC Network)
The Washington Nationals open the second half of the season Friday night in Miami as the best team in the National League, leading the East Division by four games. The second half will bring a pennant race to D.C., and the Nationals will be tested.
Temple will join the Big East Conference for football next season and all other sports in 2013.
Central Florida and Tulsa took very different paths through the month of October.
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez has been shut down for at least three days because of a troublesome left thumb that has been hindering him for the past three weeks.