- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest East-West Shrine Items
The Redskins addressed one of their biggest needs on Day 2 of the NFL draft Friday, selecting Southern Methodist left guard Josh LeRibeus after trading down two spots in the third round.
Texans general manager Rick Smith and coach Gary Kubiak were satisfied with their haul from the NFL draft, which included a half-dozen players to improve one of the league's worst defenses.