- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
Latest Easter Monday Items
Before a ballroom packed with people who once might have shunned his words, Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, Roman Catholic archbishop of New York, told an audience of evangelical Christians on Saturday night that "the transformation of a culture is a most heroic cause indeed."
The "Be Healthy" theme for the White House Easter Egg Roll trivializes an event supremely important in the lives of believers. Why, as a nation, do we let this go without even a peep?
A District Superior Court judge on Tuesday sentenced a 16-year-old to spend the rest of his childhood behind bars for stabbing a fellow teen six times during an Easter Monday event at the National Zoo.
A D.C. teen pleaded guilty Monday to charges related to multiple stabbings of another teen during the National Zoo's Easter Monday event.
The director of the National Zoo said Tuesday he intends to continue annual Easter Monday events despite several fights and a teen's stabbing this year - but not without a major review that includes security improvements and plans to close gates to control overflow crowds.
If it's the Monday after Easter in Washington, it's time for the White House Easter Egg Roll.