- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Easter Items
The Retail Association of Nevada says it expects the Easter holiday will equate to higher spending in stores.
The Obama administration is putting off its decision on the Keystone XL oil pipeline, likely until after the November elections, by extending its review of the controversial project indefinitely.
Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
The Humane Society of Utah is discouraging people from adopting rabbits as pets for Easter.
Social media has been buzzing for weeks with jokes about how, this year, Easter Sunday shares the calendar with the pot-lover's highest holiday: April 20, or 420 in stoner lingo. Pot-smokers have long celebrated on the date by lighting up for reasons not quite clear.
A Philadelphia chocolate maker and candy store says it has resolved a tax issue that threatened to shutter the establishment days before Easter.
University of Illinois trustees have named a 19-member search committee to look for President Robert Easter's replacement.
Nancy Pelosi has embraced her religious roots and joined forces with Bishop Marc Andrus to -- as she put it -- "honor the dignity and work of immigrants" by taking bended knee and washing feet at Saint John the Evangelist Episcopal Church in San Francisco.
University of Illinois trustees will hold a special meeting Friday to name the 19 members of the search committee that will look for a new president.