- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Easter Items
It does not matter which side of 90 Mary Mroz is on. On a Saturday morning in March, at the home of one of her four daughters, the loving and energetic family matriarch of four generations was on a roll.
Jim Ginn threatens that he's going to stop giving away car magnets for free. But the Upper Township entrepreneur seems as stuck to the habit as his ubiquitous magnets are to the trunks of vehicles tooling around Jersey shore towns.
House Speaker Mike Chenault says lawmakers could still meet their goal of finishing their work before Easter "if things go perfect."
A Sedgwick County sheriff's deputy is charged with several counts of having sexual contact with two female inmates.
As the East Coast shivers through an unusually cold early spring, parts of the Mid-Atlantic and New England are bracing for a nor'easter that could bring additional snow to winter-weary residents.
More than half a foot of snow is forecast to hit southeastern Massachusetts on Tuesday evening into Wednesday, and parts of coastal Maine could also see snow. Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket are expected to be hit the hardest.
The Wyoming Department of State Parks and Cultural Resources is inviting children ages 2 to 4 to participate in the annual Easter egg hunt at the governor's mansion in Cheyenne.
Court is back in session in the basement of the Oklahoma County Detention Center in a courtroom that hasn't been used in nearly 15 years.