- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Eastern Division
Eastern Division can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
In the preseason poll released Thursday, the Crimson Tide received 182 first-place votes out of a possible 243. Georgia was picked to win the Eastern Division and was the second leading vote-getter with 38. South Carolina received 18.
The last time South Carolina played at Florida, the Gamecocks celebrated a division title.
Steve Spurrier seemed to be a shell of himself his first few years at South Carolina, unable to rekindle the kind of success he had at Florida.
For the first time in years, Florida visits Vanderbilt not ranked in the Top 25. The Gators' goals remain the same: Get back to the Southeastern Conference title game.
When Georgia's players are chillin' back at the dorm, they can't help but check out all the possible scenarios.
Coach Urban Meyer raised eyebrows last weekend when he called Florida's game against Kentucky a coin flip.
Sammy Baugh, the greatest Redskins player of them all, faded into his end zone to pass in the first quarter and spotted end Wayne Millner open at the 10-yard-line. So Slingin' Sam slung, but the ball struck the goal post — then on the goal line — for an automatic safety. Cleveland Rams 2, Washington Redskins 0.