- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Eastern Illinois University
Eastern Illinois University is a state university located in Charleston, Illinois, United States. Established in 1895 as the Eastern Illinois State Normal School, a teacher's college offering a two-year degree, Eastern Illinois University gradually expanded into a comprehensive university with a broad curriculum, including Baccalaureate and Master's degrees in business, arts, sciences, and humanities. - Source: Wikipedia
Eastern Illinois University says it is adding new online classes for students transferring to the Charleston school.
While many universities call upon famous or accomplished speakers to highlight their commencement ceremonies, Eastern Illinois University will turn to its students.
Eastern Illinois University will open a new Center for Clean Energy Research and Education on Friday.
In a story March 27 about the resignation of Eastern Illinois University's athletic director, The Associated Press erroneously reported the location of the school's campus. EIU is in Charleston, not Macomb.
The president of Eastern Illinois University announced Thursday that he plans to retire in 2015, stepping down from the post when his contract expires next June.
The estate of a former Eastern Illinois University professor has donated $3.68 million to the school. It is the largest donation in EIU history.
Eastern Illinois University President William Perry says the school needs to cut about $7 million from its spending over the next two years.
Eastern Illinois University hopes to open a new autism center and is trying to raise startup money in an unusual way for a university: a crowd-sourcing campaign.
CHARLESTON, Ill. (AP) — Eastern Illinois University has hired Louisiana Tech defensive coordinator Kim Dameron as its head football coach.