- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Eastman Johnson
An Abita Springs man has been charged with operating a pair of child pornography websites that offered tutorials to 27,000 followers on coaxing young boys into producing sexually explicit videos.
A Utah businessman has launched a national campaign to amend state constitutions to shield religious institutions from performing same-sex marriages.
All eyes will be on Justice Elena Kagan on Monday, when the Supreme Court considers a copyright case that some fear could prevent people from reselling certain products they own such as the iPhone, as she may have the deciding vote.
Noting the lower cost of doing business, Overstock President Jonathan Johnson said, “I think people are going to be using bitcoin more and more.
Johnson said since The Daily Caller ran a story on his proposal this week, the office running the campaign has received inquiries from people in five other states.