- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Eastman Johnson Items
An Abita Springs man has been charged with operating a pair of child pornography websites that offered tutorials to 27,000 followers on coaxing young boys into producing sexually explicit videos.
A Utah businessman has launched a national campaign to amend state constitutions to shield religious institutions from performing same-sex marriages.
This could be the last year that "Cyber Monday" serves, for all intents and purposes, as a tax holiday for binge shoppers across the country.
The Smithsonian American Art Museum's new exhibition, "The Civil War and American Art," which opens today, has two stars. One is the enslaved black American; the other is Winslow Homer.
All eyes will be on Justice Elena Kagan on Monday, when the Supreme Court considers a copyright case that some fear could prevent people from reselling goods that they own such as iPhones, DVDs or, as in this case, books that have been purchased abroad.
All eyes will be on Justice Elena Kagan on Monday, when the Supreme Court considers a copyright case that some fear could prevent people from reselling certain products they own such as the iPhone, as she may have the deciding vote.
The debate on the pros and cons of off-shoring jobs mirrors a long-standing debate within the tech industry about the need to recruit foreign workers to fill jobs in the U.S.