- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Eastman Kodak Items
The next owner of Rochester's Eastman Business Park will get more than the many buildings on the 1,200-acre property. They'll also get the grave of the man who revolutionized the photography industry.
Kodak is looking for a buyer for its 1,200-acre Eastman Business Park so that it can focus on its commercial imaging businesses, company officials said Tuesday.
Environmental claims against Eastman Kodak have been resolved with settlement agreements between the federal government and the company.
The federal government has approved a plan by New York state and Eastman Kodak to clean up the Genesee River and continue environmental work at a Rochester business park.
Recalling his days as an upstate New York college student, Vice President Joe Biden said during a visit Wednesday that it seemed back then that the region's major employers like Eastman Kodak, Bausch and Lomb and Xerox would go strong forever.
For decades, Windsor was, by all accounts, a Kodak town.
Windsor's Kodak facility is going to see some more job cuts.
Dolby is ready for its first date with Oscar.
Eastman Kodak is selling its digital imaging patents for about $525 million, money the struggling photo pioneer says will help it emerge from bankruptcy protection in the first half of next year.