- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Eastman Kodak Items
Kodak said Friday that it plans to stop selling consumer inkjet printers and will eliminate 200 more jobs than previously projected as it requested more time to submit its framework for emerging from bankruptcy protection.
Kodak is postponing indefinitely an auction of its imaging patent portfolios.
Kodak wants to sell its document imaging and personalized imaging businesses to better focus on printing and business services as it tries to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
WHAT'S NEW: Eastman Kodak wants to sell its document imaging and personalized imaging businesses to better focus on printing and business services. It is working to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Eastman Kodak Co. said Friday its second-quarter loss widened as revenue fell while it reorganized under bankruptcy protection.
Scheduled for a one-year limited run when it opened during the Ford administration, the modest 26-minute Imax film "To Fly!" has become an unlikely Washington institution, one that shows no signs of crashing back to earth anytime soon.
Ezekiel, the top-hatted balloonist, has recited his "little poem" on the glories of flight and barely missed the white church steeple more than 20,000 times now. He has called out his warning of white water ahead to the unsuspecting canoeist far below for 36 years. Before giving way to hang gliders, barnstorming pilots and the Navy's Blue Angels flight team, his silver balloon with the four American flags attached to the gondola has soared above the rolling green Vermont hills and churning, roaring Niagara Falls every single day the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum has been open.
The venue for the Oscars has a new name _ and sound.
Kodak will close its online photo service on July 2 after a federal bankruptcy judge approved selling the business to Shutterfly for $23.8 million.