- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eaton
Kai Kazmirek of Germany led the men's decathlon after the opening day of the IAAF World Challenge Hypo Meeting on Saturday, and last year's winner Brianne Theisen-Eaton built a slim lead in the women's heptathlon.
Here are Saturday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 3A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Here are Thursday's results in the finals of the Colorado Class 3A state track and field championships at Jefferson County Stadium. (Running events in meters):
Hidden gems aren't always small. The seven acres of historic property in Eaton Rapids is vast and home to a handful of period buildings and too many significant pieces of community history to count.
For years, there hasn't been much new in Kersey.
A newly-acquired rare book by a 17th century utopian writer will be available for public perusal at the University of California, Riverside - but only under the watchful eyes of librarians.
Eaton Rapids was hardly dazzling from the field in Saturday's Class B title game, but it didn't matter.
Semifinal results Friday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament at Pepsi Center:
Quarterfinal results Friday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
DENVER - First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, Feb. 20, at Pepsi Center:
The Spud Gunn is 198 feet tall when standing. It is made of stainless steel and weighs 261 tons. It has almost nothing to do with spuds or guns - its true purpose is separating methane from other natural gases - but it was made in Idaho and slightly resembles one of those plastic devices teenage boys use to launch potatoes into the air, thus the name.
Arizona general manager Kevin Towers had been talking trade with Chicago White Sox GM Rick Hahn for a month when he arrived at the winter meetings last weekend and sent a text to Angels counterpart Jerry Dipoto.
World record-holder Asthon Eaton extended his lead to 222 points over American teammate Trey Hardee after eight of 10 events in the Olympic decathlon on Thursday.
Ashton Eaton is more concerned with getting a medal than breaking his world mark. The American is ahead of the pack after the opening three events of the Olympic decathlon Wednesday, amassing an 105-point lead over world champion Trey Hardee.