- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Eaton
A newly-acquired rare book by a 17th century utopian writer will be available for public perusal at the University of California, Riverside - but only under the watchful eyes of librarians.
Eaton Rapids was hardly dazzling from the field in Saturday's Class B title game, but it didn't matter.
Semifinal results Friday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament at Pepsi Center:
Quarterfinal results Friday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
DENVER - First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, Feb. 20, at Pepsi Center:
The Spud Gunn is 198 feet tall when standing. It is made of stainless steel and weighs 261 tons. It has almost nothing to do with spuds or guns - its true purpose is separating methane from other natural gases - but it was made in Idaho and slightly resembles one of those plastic devices teenage boys use to launch potatoes into the air, thus the name.
Arizona general manager Kevin Towers had been talking trade with Chicago White Sox GM Rick Hahn for a month when he arrived at the winter meetings last weekend and sent a text to Angels counterpart Jerry Dipoto.
World record-holder Asthon Eaton extended his lead to 222 points over American teammate Trey Hardee after eight of 10 events in the Olympic decathlon on Thursday.
Ashton Eaton is more concerned with getting a medal than breaking his world mark. The American is ahead of the pack after the opening three events of the Olympic decathlon Wednesday, amassing an 105-point lead over world champion Trey Hardee.