- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Ebay Inc. Items
PayPal wants to make it easier to buy low-cost digital goods online, whether it's a single article on a news website or virtual items in a video game.
EBay Inc. is rolling out its eBay Bucks shopping reward program to all U.S. users of its online marketplace.
Skype SA, the Internet calling service that was controlled until last year by eBay Inc., filed Monday for a U.S. initial public offering.
Utah officials heralded a major investment by software company Adobe Systems Inc. as a sign that a state that produces many early computer innovations is finally amassing jobs, talent and Fortune 500 operations instead of exporting startups through corporate mergers.
PayPal, the online payment unit of Internet commerce firm eBay Inc., is planning to break into the Japanese market _ the first time it has entered a region without eBay's powerful auction business.
Twitter Inc. has announced _ in a tweet, of course _ that it will build a huge data center in Utah, making it the latest company to set up computer-intensive operations in a state with cheap electricity and a business-friendly reputation.
Corporate earnings continued at a fast and furious pace this week, and we started to hear from a wider variety of companies. Again, however, it was a mixed bag.
EBay says its second-quarter profit climbed 26 percent as more people transferred money through its PayPal payment service and shopped on its main website.
EBay Inc. reported healthy second-quarter earnings Wednesday as more people transferred money through its PayPal payment service and shopped on its main website.