- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ebony Mccombs
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
She said a judge told her she would be afforded "special visitation" rights before he was transferred.
Mrs. McCombs has hired an attorney and is considering legal action, she said.