- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ebony Mccombs
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
"I've known Perry a long time; he and my son are close," said Mrs. McCombs. "Perry told my son details about what happened. I can't believe a child would make up such a story."
Mrs. McCombs said Mr. White told her son that Mr. McInnis had been out the night of the shooting with Mr. Stanley and Walter Crawford, then a DYRS management liaison.