- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Topic - Ebony Mccombs
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
"I've known Perry a long time; he and my son are close," said Mrs. McCombs. "Perry told my son details about what happened. I can't believe a child would make up such a story."
Mrs. McCombs said Mr. White told her son that Mr. McInnis had been out the night of the shooting with Mr. Stanley and Walter Crawford, then a DYRS management liaison.