- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Topic - Ebony Mccombs
Ebony McCombs expected to see her son one last time before he was transferred from the District's youth rehabilitation agency. But when he asked to speak with police about things Perry C. White had told him, all that changed.
"I've known Perry a long time; he and my son are close," said Mrs. McCombs. "Perry told my son details about what happened. I can't believe a child would make up such a story."
Mrs. McCombs said Mr. White told her son that Mr. McInnis had been out the night of the shooting with Mr. Stanley and Walter Crawford, then a DYRS management liaison.