- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Ecole Polytechnique Federale
Latest Ecole Polytechnique Federale Items
In a story Jan. 28 about a European Union science award, The Associated Press reported erroneously that (EURO)1 billion euros was equivalent to $1.34 million. The correct conversion is that (EURO)1 billion euros equals $1.34 billion.
Two science projects _ one to map the human brain, the other to explore the extraordinary properties of the carbon-based material graphene _ were declared the winners Monday of an EU technologies contest and will receive up to (EURO)1 billion ($1.35 billion) each over the next 10 years.
Two European science projects _ one to map the intricacies of the human brain, the other to explore the extraordinary carbon-based material graphene _ won an EU technology contest Monday, getting up to (EURO)1 billion ($1.34 billion) each over the next decade.