- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Ecuador Items
Sometimes the facts trump greed, a defendant refuses to roll over and play dead, and a scam falls apart.
Ecuador completed an impressive comeback from three goals down to beat Australia 4-3 in a friendly match between the two World Cup teams on Wednesday night.
The U.S. District Court in Manhattan on Tuesday handed Chevron Corp. a major victory in its decades-long battle over pollution in the Amazon rain forest, declaring an Ecuadorean court ruling unenforceable in the U.S.
A federal judge on Tuesday blocked U.S. courts from being used to collect a $9 billion Ecuadorean judgment against Chevron for rainforest damage, saying lawyers poisoned an honorable quest with their illegal and wrongful conduct.
Australia captain Lucas Neill has been overlooked for a friendly next week against Ecuador as coach Ange Postecoglou looks to audition new faces ahead of the World Cup.
Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez and Leon defender Rafael Marquez are among 24 players selected by Mexico coach Miguel Herrera for El Tri's exhibition game against Nigeria in Atlanta on March 5.
A federal tribunal in Argentina has ruled prosecutors cannot proceed with a case alleging former President Carlos Menem was involved in an explosion at a military weapons factory that destroyed much of the town of Rio Tercero in 1995.
Football Federation Australia says its national team will play fellow World Cup qualifier Ecuador in an international friendly in London next month.
President Rafael Correa said Wednesday that Washington has too many military officers assigned to its embassy in Ecuador and he plans to order some to leave.