- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Ed Case
"I know I can serve Hawaii and our country well in the U.S. Senate, know we can mount a solid statewide campaign [and] know we have a good chance of prevailing," Mr. Case said.
"Im not one for a long exploratory process," he said in a letter on his website to supporters. "I retained very good overall name recognition and favorability, prevailed in the Democratic primary matchups ... and did best among the Democrats in a general election against presumed Republican nominee Linda Lingle."