- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Ed Czarnecki
"Broadcasters should check in periodically with the manufacturer to see if there have been any additional software updates," said Ed Czarnecki of Monroe Electronics/Digital Alert Systems in Lyndonville, NY.
Of the "thousands of units" that had been installed, "fewer than 2.8 percent of our customer base have not yet taken action" to remediate the vulnerability, Mr. Czarnecki said.