- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Ed Schultz Items
MSNBC host Ed Schultz — a pro-union pundit with a national podium — has received a total of $252,000 in payments from union groups in 2012 and 2013, Labor Department numbers revealed.
President Obama invited several members of the media — notably, the more liberal members — for an off-the-record, behind-the-scenes chance to chat about Obamacare, in what some are describing as a Hail Mary attempt to do some much-needed damage control.
A talk radio station in Buffalo that was home to some of the most liberal voices in politics has shuttered suddenly, and been replaced by ESPN.
MSNBC host Ed Schultz blasted "phony" Christian conservatives who oppose Obamacare, saying the new health care law "is the most moral thing this country has ever done."
MSNBC television host Ed Schultz posed this question at the end of a recent broadcast: Should race relations be a required course in every public school? And his answer: "Now I'm going to vote yes on this," he said.
MSNBC host Ed Schultz joined a host of liberals who feel Republican policies led to Detroit's filing for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history last week.
Heartland liberal Ed Schultz is losing his prime-time show on MSNBC.
Shortly after liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz announced he was leaving his prime-time slot, The New York Times revealed that Rachel Maddow's protege Chris Hayes will be taking his place.
For a couple of years now, I have been talking about the Kultursmog, the utterly polluted state of our political culture. Those who pollute it are liberals. Kultursmog is the only form of pollution they approve of, but they approve of it mightily, and, of course, they are the chief contributors to its noxious fumes. Now they are using it to kill off an American value prized by millions of Americans down through the centuries: free speech. As I say in another context, we are watching the death of liberalism.