- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Ed Snider Items
Philadelphia Flyers chairman Ed Snider has completed treatment for a non-life-threatening form of cancer.
Steve Mason and the Flyers are playing their best hockey of the season heading into the Olympic break.
A person familiar with the deal says the sale of the Philadelphia 76ers has been approved by the NBA Board of Governors.
Not even a joint announcement of the Winter Classic could thaw the rivalry between the Rangers and Flyers.
The Philadelphia Flyers have signed James van Riemsdyk to a six-year contract extension.
The Philadelphia 76ers have been sold to New York-based leveraged buyout specialist Joshua Harris, ending Comcast-Spectacor's 15-year run of ownership that included a trip to the NBA finals.
The Philadelphia 76ers are on the market and a person familiar with the deal says the franchise once home to Wilt Chamberlain, Charles Barkley and Allen Iverson could be sold within the week.
The Spectrum, the Philadelphia arena that hosted decades of professional sports and concerts, met its end Tuesday, not with a bang but with the brute force of a wrecking ball.