- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ed Winter
Authorities are investigating the apparent drowning of a crew member who was working on a set for upcoming "The Lone Ranger" film.
Authorities are investigating the apparently drowning of a crew member who was working on a set for upcoming "The Lone Ranger" film.
Los Angeles County coroner's officials say notes left behind by "Top Gun" director Tony Scott did not give a motive why he would kill himself.
A professional tennis referee from Los Angeles who for years has officiated matches between the game's top players was arrested Tuesday in New York City on a felony warrant charging her with killing her elderly husband in April.
Whitney Houston was under water and apparently unconscious when she was found in a hotel bathtub, Beverly Hills police said Monday.
The man whose dismembered head, hands and feet were found in a Hollywood park has been identified, Los Angeles officials said Friday, but they're not releasing his name.
Hideki Irabu's famous teammates on the New York Yankees remembered him Friday as a talented pitcher who was fun to be around.
The badly decomposed body found in a dilapidated hillside home overlooking Beverly Hills was former B-movie actress and 1959 Playboy Playmate Yvette Vickers and an autopsy showed she died from heart disease, authorities said Friday.
Daniel Christoph Yealu, 29. died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter said.