- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Eddie George
Former Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George says he's deeply honored to be inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame given that the state became his adopted home during his NFL career.
Eddie George was too busy charging through defenses as an NFL running back to stop and inspect the stadium turf. Now retired, he's turning a critical eye to home building and design as a judge on a new reality television show.
Ohio State University says Heisman Trophy winner and former Tennessee Titans star running back Eddie George is returning to his alma mater as assistant vice president for business advancement.
Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George has been selected for induction into College Football Hall of Fame.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Former Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George says he's deeply honored to be inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame given that the state became his adopted home during his NFL career.
"It was just a way of recognizing my career here in Tennessee and when we moved from Houston to become a huge part of this community and to have those great years while I was playing," George said.