- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Eddie George
Former Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George says he's deeply honored to be inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame given that the state became his adopted home during his NFL career.
Eddie George was too busy charging through defenses as an NFL running back to stop and inspect the stadium turf. Now retired, he's turning a critical eye to home building and design as a judge on a new reality television show.
Ohio State University says Heisman Trophy winner and former Tennessee Titans star running back Eddie George is returning to his alma mater as assistant vice president for business advancement.
Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George has been selected for induction into College Football Hall of Fame.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Former Tennessee Titans running back Eddie George says he's deeply honored to be inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame given that the state became his adopted home during his NFL career.
"It was just a way of recognizing my career here in Tennessee and when we moved from Houston to become a huge part of this community and to have those great years while I was playing," George said.