- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Eddie Izzard Items
The creators of "South Park," the animated show known for its crude language and lampooning hot-button social issues, are about to whack the video game world with "The Stick of Truth."
Country Music Hall of Fame member Loretta Lynn is taking her life story to Broadway, and she has tapped film and TV actress Zooey Deschanel to play her onstage.
British comedian, actor and endurance runner Eddie Izzard says he will run 27 marathons in honor of Nelson Mandela, who was jailed 27 years by apartheid governments before being released to help usher in South Africa's democracy.
It was two days before the "Reason Rally" - a gathering of nonbelievers, secular humanists and agnostics on the Mall - and celebrity activist for atheism Richard Dawkins still didn't know what he was going to talk about.
At the first U.S. Secret Policeman's Ball, American and British comics took turns on the Radio City Music Hall stage to showcase the foul-mouthed joy of free speech.
OK, Washington joke: Grover Norquist walks into his downtown office. There's a bronze bust of Ronald Reagan, a towering stack of books, and on the windowsill of the nation's most powerful anti-tax activist rests an oversized front page from the Onion, a satirical newspaper.
It's time to honor the 2011 Time 100, the 100 most influential people in the world, named by Time magazine.
More than 20,000 performers and hundreds of thousands of tourists are descending on Scotland's capital for the annual Edinburgh Fringe festival.