- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Eddie Johnson
D.C. United's madden voyage into the 2014 campaign never really got going in a 3-0 loss to the Columbus Crew in the home opener at R.F.K. Stadium.
D.C. United invested in their star forward Eddie Johnson with a contract that makes him the highest paid player in black and red.
United will get their first shot at a turnaround on Saturday when the team welcomes the Columbus Crew to RFK Stadium.
D.C. United extended the contract of U.S. national team forward Eddie Johnson and declared him a designated player under MLS rules.
When the collapse began last fall, the Seattle Sounders went from MLS favorites to a crumbling club that obviously needed change.
Former Portland Timbers forward Eddie Johnson is suing the Major League Soccer team for $9.9 million, alleging that he was allowed to practice while he still had concussion symptoms.
From the time last season ended, Osvaldo Alonso knew the Seattle Sounders would look significantly different.
Both D.C. United players invited to the USMNT January camp will make the final 22-man roster that faces Korea Republic.
Jurgen Klinsmann is giving American players an early chance to get to know Brazil ahead of the World Cup.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — The last time Sidney Crosby played at Rogers Arena, he sent an entire nation into a frenzy.
Sports in Pennsylvania at 2:30 p.m.
The U.S. Men's National team January camp begins January 6th and two DC United players made the cut.
WASHINGTON (AP) - D.C. United extended the contract of U.S. national team forward Eddie Johnson and declared him a designated player under MLS rules.
"I'm excited with this move to the most storied franchise in MLS, and I look forward to getting started with my new D.C. United teammates," Johnson said.