- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Eddie Johnson
On Saturday the team connected with 12-year old Jordan Johansen, who deals with cystic fibrosis, and made his wish come true. On Sunday with Johansen watching United delivered a 3-1 win over Chivas USA.
Oswaldo Minda's foul in the box set up a penalty kick score for D.C. United star Eddie Johnson. Check out the video.
On the road in San Jose United seized control and then used a team defensive effort to secure a 2-1 win over the Earthquakes and valuable space on top of the congested Eastern Conference.
Eddie Johnson says the U.S. squad has the right mix of veterans and young talent. He also praises Washington-area soccer fans.
After being dismissed from last week's game, D.C. United expects Eddie Johnson to be back on the pitch Saturday vs. Kansas City.
A red card issued to D.C. United forward Eddie Johnson has been rescinded by an independent review panel.
What went wrong for DC United in its loss to New England on Saturday? Dave Johnson breaks it down here.
All things considered the point at home for D.C. United on Saturday in a 1-1 draw with Montreal was acceptable.
D.C. United coach Ben Olsen said after Eddie Johnson's first goal that "he's in so many good spots…we just need to continue to give him that kind of service."
Eddie Johnson had a chance to get his first goal at the 15 minute mark, but he would have to wait, and he made it count.
Eddie Johnson scored in the 84th minute to lift D.C. United to a 1-1 draw with the Montreal Impact on Saturday.
Trailing late against the Montreal Impact, Eddie Johnson finds a pass in front and heads in his first goal of the season, tying everything up 1-1.
Eddie Johnson was left off the U.S. Men's National Team's preliminary roster for the World Cup in Brazil.
Defenders John Brooks, Timmy Chandler and DeAndre Yedlin were among the players selected Monday by U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann on his 30-man preliminary World Cup squad.
Johnson's first few months with D.C. United haven't exactly gone according to plan. After notching 26 goals in two resurgent campaigns with the Seattle Sounders, Johnson hasn't scored in seven appearances since an offseason trade to United.
National team veteran Eddie Johnson says the U.S. squad has the right mix of experience and young talent.
Johnson in a meeting with his United teammates apologized and added that he was trying to discuss the challenge of adapting to a new style.