- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eddie Lack
Dany Heatley scored, Antero Niittymaki made 19 saves and the San Jose Sharks beat the Vancouver Canucks 6-2 on Wednesday night in an exhibition game.
Alex Tanguay set up two goals _ including Jarome Iginla's game winner _ in the Calgary Flames' 3-2 split-squad preseason victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night.