- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
Latest Eddie Lebaron Items
Robert Griffin III's consistent play out of the gate in his rookie season has gained notice around the league, and the Redskins' quarterback Thursday was named the NFL's Offensive Rookie of the Month for September.
Kudos to longtime Washington Redskins linebacker Chris Hanburger on his election to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. This honor was long overdue for the nine-time Pro Bowler and key member of the 1972 team that reached Super Bowl VII.
Don Meredith, one of the most recognizable figures of the early Dallas Cowboys and an original member of ABC's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team, died Sunday. He was 72.