- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Eddie Royal Items
Royal and Redskins running back Royster grew up together in Fairfax County. They helped Westfield High to a Group AAA, Division 6 state championship in 2003 and both went on to college success at Virginia Tech and Penn State, respectively. But this week will be just Royal's third game in his hometown.
By now, everybody knows Tim Tebow, the quirky quarterback. Hardworking work in progress, imperfect passer getting by on more will than skill, bigger on moxie than mechanics.
Look at what Eli Manning did. And Patrick Peterson. Eddie Royal and Willis McGahee, too.
Tim Tebow has lost his top target even before making his first start of the season.