- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — “Hard Choices”
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Eddie Vedder
Pearl Jam front man Eddie Vedder isn't singing Republican Mitt Romney's praises.
Pearl Jam has closed the two-day Budweiser Made In America Festival, but not before the man who put it all together joined the band on stage.
Jimmy Buffett will replace Pearl Jam singer and guitarist Eddie Vedder in the May 3 lineup at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam has postponed his 15-city U.S. solo tour because of nerve damage in his right arm.
Their faces hidden, many hockey goalies distinguish themselves with the elaborate designs painted on their masks.
Rock these days is mostly relevant as self-parody. Or at least, it's hard to escape that conclusion after watching Cameron Crowe's "Pearl Jam 20." The film is much like the music of the band it documents - lumbering, shapeless and irritatingly reminiscent of many other things you didn't like all that much.
Three men convicted in the nightmarish slayings of three Cub Scouts went free Friday, nearly two decades after they were sent to prison in a case so gruesome it raised suspicions the children had been sacrificed in a Satanic ritual.
"We really work together as a unit these days," frontman Eddie Vedder recently told Rolling Stone.
Jon Bon Jovi, Dave Grohl and Eddie Vedder are adding to the star power at next month's Superstorm Sandy benefit concert at Madison Square Garden.